February 27, 2020 | Hyatt Regency Chicago | Chicago, IL
Dana will be part of two sessions on the Client Attraction track:
Power Tools: Boost Your Marketing with Online Ads, Tools, and Experts
What are all the things you might consider investing in? Google Ads, Paid Social Ads (paid Facebook campaigns, LinkedIn advertising), getting help (aka how to choose marketing vendors), marketing technology software.
- How to hold marketing experts accountable.
- How to realize return on ad spend from Google Ads.
- How to build brand using paid social ads.
- How to integrate ads and client relationship management.
Measure Your Success: Marketing Accountability
Is any of this working? How do we measure marketing investments? Google Analytics, Goal Conversions, Conversion Rate Optimization, ROI, ROAS, Cost per client, vocabulary. CRM.
- How and what goal conversions to track in Google Analytics.
- How to improve conversion rates.
- How to calculate return on ad spend.
- How to calculate cost per client.
- How to track from click to fee.
March 18, 2020 | International Congress Center Munich | Munich, Germany
Personas and User-Centered Design
Personas have gotten a bad rap — but they aren’t the characters for your next great novel — they’re segments of your actual audience that you need to reach. Studying real people and real data will stop your guessing and ensure you start hitting your goals. In this session Dana will show you how to find meaningful segmentation approaches in analytics based on your personas, so you will know that you are providing the right things (design, content, calls-to-action, etc.) at the right time, to the right people.Learn More